Moulding Mat are used on top of Shuttering Sheets with Plastic sheets. By using these Mat you Receive a Rough surface on the Roof Hence it Doesn't Require Hocking after removal of Centering Sheets & While pouring cement mixture, cement mix will not go waste because of gaps in between Sheets.
Benefits of Moulding Mat :
- Easy for Plastering
- Doesn't Require Hocking
- Easy to Remove Centering Sheets
- Less RCC Concrete Wastage
- Saves Money and
- Speed up Construction Time
How To Use Molding Mat at your Site :
- Complete Fixing Centering Sheets at your Site.
- Use 3" Brown Tape to Seal the Gaps in between the Sheets
- Use Plastic Rolls to Fully Cover the Surface area with Some Sprinkles of Water.
- Now Use Moulding Mat and Cover the Full Surface Area.
- Use Concrete Cover Blocks To Raise a High Between the Sheets and TMT, So that the Concrete Can Flow Easily Between It.
- Start Building TMT Steel and Tie Them with Binding Wire.
- Now You Could Use Cement for Concrete.