Buy Priya PPC Cement Online at Low Price from Priya Cement Dealers in Bangalore with Free Delivery.
PRIYA PPC CEMENT
Priya PPC Cement is manufactured by inter-grinding 65% of cement clinker with 30% of fly ash and 5% of gypsum in a closed circuit ball mill with a high-efficiency separator to the required fineness.
Advantages of using PPC:
- Using PPC eliminates surface cracks due to low heat of hydration.
- Setting time is slightly more than OPC, which gives more workable time.
- Strength development continues even after 28 days, giving ultimate higher strength to the concreate.
- Addition of fly ash improves particle size distribution and gives a perfect concrete matrix.
- It is less porous, hence resistant to chemical attack.
- An eco-friendly cement type, as fly ash from thermal power plant is used.
- Manufacturing cost is lesser than OPC.
PPC’s areas of application:
- Suitable for RCC work in residential buildings and cement brick manufacturing.
- More suitable for marine works and for the construction of all types of buildings in coastal areas.
- Construction of dams, roads and runways.
- Better surface finish due to higher fineness.
RAIN CEMENTS LIMITED, UNIT-II SREEPURAM, BOINCHERUVUPALLY (V), PEAPULLY (M), KURNOOL DISTRICT, ANDHRA PRADESH
|DESCRIPTION||BIS SPECIFICATION||RAIN CEMENT SPECIFICATION|
|Compressive Strength (MPa)||PPC GRADE (As per IS 1489 : 2015)||PPC GRADE|
|3 Days (72 ± 1 h)||16 MPa.||20 – 24|
|7 Days (168 ± 2 h)||22 MPa.||32 – 35|
|28 Days (672 ± 4 h)||33 MPa.||50 – 55|
What Our Clients Say!
Cement Delivered to my home within few mins every day.
Wide variety of cement brands for all types of building construction.
Cement quality is excellent, faster setting time and amazing colour.