- Fineness - Reduction in fineness of Cement will Lead to Low Initial Strength of Concrete.
- Initial Setting Time - Lesser the initial setting time, More Difficult it is to use the Cement Paste.
- Final Setting Time - Longer the final Setting time, the Construction will take Extended Time to Complete.
- Soundness - Change in volume after setting of Cement causes cracks, under Expansion and as a Result leads to Disintegration of Concrete.
- Comprehensive Strength - Low Compressive Strength Will reduce the Load Bearing Capacity of the Structure.
- Drying Shrinkage - Increase in dying Shrinkage May Lead to Cracks in Concrete.
- Magnesia - Increase in Magnesia Content in Cement Will Lead to Cracks.
In Short it High in Strength PLUS Durable
GreenPro Certification CII
RAMCO Super Grade as Green Products for its Eco- Friendly Production Standards.
- Ramco Super Grade PPC Cement
- Ramco 43 Grade OPC Cement
- Ramco 53 Grade OPC Cement
- Ramco Karthik Super Plus PPC Cement
What Our Clients Say!
Cement Delivered to my home within few mins every day.
Wide variety of cement brands for all types of building construction.
Cement quality is excellent, faster setting time and amazing colour.