- Fineness - Reduction in fineness of Cement will Lead to Low Initial Strength of Concrete.
- Initial Setting Time - Lesser the initial setting time, More Difficult it is to use the Cement Paste.
- Final Setting Time - Longer the final Setting time, the Construction will take Extended Time to Complete.
- Soundness - Change in volume after setting of Cement causes cracks, under Expansion and as a Result leads to Disintegration of Concrete.
- Comprehensive Strength - Low Compressive Strength Will reduce the Load Bearing Capacity of the Structure.
- Drying Shrinkage - Increase in dying Shrinkage May Lead to Cracks in Concrete.
- Magnesia - Increase in Magnesia Content in Cement Will Lead to Cracks.
In Short it High in Strength PLUS Durable
GreenPro Certification CII
RAMCO Super Grade as Green Products for its Eco- Friendly Production Standards.
- Ramco Super Grade PPC Cement
- Ramco 43 Grade OPC Cement
- Ramco 53 Grade OPC Cement
- Ramco Karthik Super Plus PPC Cement
Build homes for the masses of India in its cities, towns and villages as well as enduring structures for infrastructure.
OPC is manufactured by inter-grinding 95% of cement clinker with 5% of gypsum in a closed circuit ball mill with a high-efficiency separator to the required fineness.
Advantages of Using OPC
OPC is an all-purpose type of cement and can find applications in any concrete structure. As it is premium quality cement, with fast setting and fast strength development, most builders prefer OPC to ensure on-time project completion. In M20, M25 and M30 types of concrete, OPC is used to attain high initial strength and also to achieve a lower specific cement consumption. Since OPC comprises low percentage of minor constituents, such as alkalis and chlorites, its durability and soundness are ensured.
OPC’s Areas of Application
OPC is used in high-rise industrial buildings, slabs and roofs of apartments and bridges.
PPC is manufactured by inter-grinding 65% of cement clinker with 30% of fly ash and 5% of gypsum in a closed circuit ball mill with a high-efficiency separator to achieve the required fineness.
Advantages of Using PPC
Using PPC eliminates surface cracks due to low heat of hydration. Setting time is slightly more than OPC, which gives PPC more workable time. Strength development continues even after 28 days, giving ultimate higher strength to the concreate. Our addition of Fly Ash improves particle size distribution and gives a perfect concrete matrix. PPC is less porous than OPC, making it even more resistant to chemical attack. PPC is a more eco-friendly type of cement, with less production energy required to make each ton of cement by blending in high strength Fly Ash, a by-product from thermal power plants, which historically was disposed of through environmentally un-friendly, long-term land-filling.The manufacturing cost of PPC is lower than of OPC.
PPC’s Areas of Application
Suitable for RCC work in residential buildings and cement brick manufacturing. More suitable for marine works and for the construction of all types of buildings in coastal areas. Construction of dams, roads and runways. Better surface finish due to higher fineness.
What Our Clients Say!
Cement Delivered to my home within few mins every day.
Wide variety of cement brands for all types of building construction.
Cement quality is excellent, faster setting time and amazing colour.