Popularly known as grey cement, OPC has 96% clinker and 4% gypsum and other materials. It accounts for 60% of the total consumption.
We manufacture two different grades of OPC - 53 grade and 43 grade.
Portland cement derives its name from its similarity to Portland stone, which was quarried on the Isle of Portland in Dorset, England. It was named by Joseph Aspdin, an English cement manufacturer, who obtained a patent for it in 1824.
53 grade OPC
- Used for higher strength concrete
- Is economical
- Per BIS requirements, the minimum 28-day compressive strength should not be less than 53 MPa
- Can save 8-10% of cement in concrete mix design
- Reinforced Cement Concrete (RCC) works
- Precast concrete items such as paving blocks, tiles, building blocks, etc.
- Pre-stressed concrete components
- Runways, concrete roads, bridges, etc.
What Our Clients Say!
Cement Delivered to my home within few mins every day.
Wide variety of cement brands for all types of building construction.
Cement quality is excellent, faster setting time and amazing colour.